1. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
2. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
3. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
4. For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.
5. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you'll never walk alone.
It is possible to be good looking and not very attractive at the same time!
- Smoking accelerates the ageing of several key pieces of a person’s DNA by about 4.6 years.
- Obesity accelerates the ageing process by approximately 9 years.
- People who are physically active in their leisure time aged more slowly than their more sedentary counterparts.
What the Bible says about anti-aging
- A kind, affectionate, hearty obedience to our parents, has an anti-aging factor -"Honour thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee." Deuteronomy 5:16
- Fearing God and departing from evil, has an anti-ageing factor -"Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." Proverbs 3:7-8
- Gentle, kind words, by soothing the mind, give the body health, and has an anti-ageing factor -"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." Proverbs 16:24
- Soothing language has an anti-ageing factor. The tongue is death or life, poison or medicine -"There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health." Proverbs 12:18
In my experience, Wisdom finds an appropriate and proper remedy against the mischiefs or wrongdoings that are made by detraction and evil-speaking against each other.
God's Word is complete. No further research is necessary, when it comes to obtaining the very best advise.
His Word is perfect, and His wisdom unparalleled. I pray every day, that God grant me Wisdom and Understanding, for all areas of my life; the decisions I make, and all the minor details that I unknowingly and knowingly exclude Him from.