Friday, April 12

DON'T GIVE UP

There have been two times in my life where I simply...wanted to give up. I don't mean an "Oh, I give up," moment. I mean, "There is no reason to live, moment."

The weight of affliction was beyond my ability to sustain. That's when the road is simply too tough, too lonely, and too long.

Yet, as we have all heard, the door is ahead and the breakthrough is coming. Indeed, my breakthrough came and so will yours.

Encourage others. Our tough times train us to hold the arms up of those going through a tough time.


Pass it along

Be patient and keep running the race. There is always a light. The sun simply rises after dark. Don't be afraid of the dark. God wants you to feel your way when you can't see your way. Reach out and embrace Him. He loves you.

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,.." Hebrews 12:1


Until next time...encouragement is an invisible thread that holds a person up.

Deborah

No comments: