Monday, January 27

Choose To Change

We had a fabulous training session yesterday afternoon - fabulous! Thank YOU!

I presented a 30-day challenge for the group to change their eating habits.

Allow me to present the 30-day challenge to YOU!?


Pray your way to change at least one aspect of your eating for the next month.
Is it chocolate? Coffee? Fast food? Portion distortion? Gluttony? Donuts? Pasta? Sugar? _________? (Fill in the blank)

Our health ought to be a perpetual classroom pressing toward the mark of improving and lifting the bar of excellent health.

You CAN be healthy at any age and at any level on your health dial.

Here's the plan...after all, a goal without a plan is just a dream.

PRAY YOUR WAY TO CHANGE: Live up to what God would have you become. His purpose is for you and I to return to our full glory. Making wise choices about what we eat is the best decision to date. We glorify God with our bodies [temple] when we take care of them. Rubbish in, rubbish out.

PRAISE YOUR WAY TO CHANGE: A Kingdom Woman gives thanks to God not because of how she feels but because of Who He is.
Bring a sacrifice of thanksgiving daily for 30-days. This means to sacrifice your understanding of what is beneficial and thank God for everything. Write your praise down in a journal. You will experience internal change as you begin to see the external change brought about by eating healthy.

PEN THE JOURNEY: For 30-days be accountable to someone. Speak the truth. Tell yourself ____________, and then tell God ______________, then your accountability partner _______________.

Truth sets us free! Accountability is liberating. There IS no going back!

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32

For example, this is a look at my truth in December 2012 and a list that I lifted up to God;

✔ 50-pounds overweight after having a gorgeous boy at 45
✔ Don’t like the way I look and feel
✔ Troubles me daily
✔ Negative about myself
✔ Poor food choices
✔ I want to feel fit and like myself again
✔ Food is my comfort rather than God being my Comforter

"Father,

Everyone, young and old, is represented on this site. I now entreat you to reset their thinking. Move them toward a direction of bringing you glory with their bodies. Help them to spend their days being thankful, truthful, and fruitful.

Thank you that our lives yield most when we yield most to you.” Amen

The image provided is a snippet of what I am working on today. The PowerPoint for next week's training session is coming along nicely.

From the heart of Deborah Choma

Corporate Trainer | Conference Speaker
Inquiry or Booking:
219-902-4243 | opendoors.deborah@gmail.com

No comments: