Thursday, January 15

Elegant View

Any outcome is God's good. God works with everything.

The only absolutes in life lay at the foot of an old rugged cross and on the pages of a Holy book called 'The Bible.'

I am building a business for someone from the ground up. Failure hinges on success over the next few weeks and months. I am at complete peace with knowing that if all goes well, I have job security. If not, I have God's security.

It's a win-win for me. Regardless of the outcome, I can never be a failure!

That's you too!

Your faith is stronger than you realize. As a Kingdom Woman, to some degree you have mirrored Christ throughout your life. If nothing else, you have suffered and now you serve other's on a deeper level.

Matthew 14:30, is a vast ocean of endless possibilities. ”But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.”

Are you sinking in sands of fear or frustration? There is always good holding the hand of bad.

Look over your stooped shoulder and say, "I have made it this far. Lord, save me! I am a wreck on the shore of suffering in this circumstance. Please show me the shoreline of a crystal ocean and shine in my life today.
"...Lord, save me."

Embrace your mind's worst because you have the best. You have Him!
Now tread the water of trying your patience. As you wait to see the outcome of any circumstance, fix your eyes on Jesus. Remove all doubt. He will gird your gaze as you shift focus and look at Him.

Peace is possible. In the moment of uncertainty, He always reaches out. God leads us into clear calm.

It is impossible for Abba Father to work against planned weather. He made everything and works with all elements of His handiwork.

His blueprint for your life is brilliant!

Be willing to release the grip of fear and frustration. Now accept uncertainty as His absolute for your day. Let go!

Embrace your mind's worst
because you have the best. You have Him.

His Word is a life jacket that guides us to a haven of truth. We always find peace when we anchor our souls in Scripture. You must read it. Survival is dependent on an appetite of God's Word.

Believe you will know His presence and power as you ride the worst wave in your mind's ocean today.

I know you will make it! Any outcome is God's good.

God has something amazing for you. He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Your life is a masterpiece. The Creator adores you.

The worst day is often the best in a Kingdom Woman's life. Start believing the crystal clear of a Great God who has your good in His hand.

From the Heart of Deborah Choma

Christian Trainer | Conference Speaker

No comments: