Sunday, November 22

My Marriage - My Ministry

“…behold, he is to thee a covering of the eyes, unto all that are with thee, and with all other: thus she was reproved.” Genesis 20:16

This morning, before we prepared ourselves for church, I read a verse that caught my attention. I did not understand the specific wording and the context of the verse. What surfaced from my desire to learn was so precious and this knowledge became my love-note to God for today. I pray it will be a blessing in your day.

God wants us to run to Him first. As you read your Bible each day, write a verse in your journal that has triggered a deeper level of thinking and spend chunks of time in prayers of gratitude. He loves that!

The Hebrew language is beautiful; it was not until I studied Hebrew along side of my Bible reading each day, that I understood the importance of nuance throughout the Old Testament.

Every word God spoke was precisely and perfectly planned for us to embrace and apply to our own lives.

“…behold, he is to thee a covering of the eyes, unto all that are with thee, and with all other: thus she was reproved.” Genesis 20:16

As a Christian woman aiming toward higher ground, I remain faithful and transparent with my husband.

The pureness of marriage is the core of our relationship with God and must mirror and manifest our love for Him. Being reminded of this was a great spiritual super-food for my morning. It is so sweet to dwell on the spiritual plain of God’s beautiful Bible and to apply His wisdom for a happy marriage.

We must toil for our marriages; our past is under the blood. The present is precisely our responsibility. None of us can gaze into the starry sky and utter complaints because of the hardness of our toil. Jesus Christ had every reason to grumble - had He chosen to do so! The difficulty of His trials procured our Salvation. We are His bride!

This is my love-note to you this morning – I can’t wait to be with you again Father.

Your Daughter - Deborah

Ask God to provide a hedge of protection around your marriage and against the wiles of the devil, the influences of the world, and all that grabs for your attention. Our marriages are our ministry and the highs and lows within our marriage-relationship are our classroom.

I Love You and I believe in you!

Deborah

No comments: