• Baby Giraffes are born 6 ft tall
• Mature Giraffes stand 18 ft tall
• Their neck enables them to reach treetops
• They dwell with zebra, antelope, gazelle, and ostrich
• Their height and eyesight spot an enemy
• Tender and peace loving, yet able to defend
• The giraffe is completely peaceful
• Their spots are unique and no two are alike
• Stands tall
• Feeds on things above
• Does not isolate herself
• Looks out for others
• Watches for the enemy
• Remains strong under attack
• Maintains peace
• Is a magnificent work of art
There are scores of people waiting for someone just like you to come along, individuals who would appreciate your compassion and your unique God-given gifts and talents.
Someone lives a happier life because you took the time to share what you have to give.
We underestimate the power of gestures; a touch, a smile, a kind word, a letter, an email, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or an act of caring and compassion--all of which have the potential to influence another life.
Be distinctive in how you treat others
Until next time...your smile makes someone's world more beautiful.